Juneau: Alaska's Adventure Capital
Juneau has plenty to offer just footsteps away from your downtown hotel.
- Coffee shops and bakeries
- Steak and seafood restaurants
- Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese and fusion cuisine eateries
- Rotating late night dining options
- Lots of pubs, bars, breweries, and the famous Amalga Gin Distillery.
- Live music and entertainment
- Alaska State Museum
- Sealaska Heritage Cultural Center
- Swimming, fitness, and rock climbing gyms
- Art galleries
Getting to Juneau
While Juneau is famous for not being accessible by road from the Lower 48, it’s still very easy to get here. Most of our guests arrive on flights from Seattle or Anchorage on Alaska Airlines, which offers several daily arrivals.
Direct flight from Seattle: 1 hour 50 minutes
Direct flight from Anchorage: 1 hour 30 minutes
There are many hotel, Air B&B, and vacation rental options around town. Our weekend and weeklong package guests stay at the historic Baranof Hotel.
Baranof Hotel Amenities Include:
- Single and double occupancy room
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Fitness Center
- Coffee maker
- Close access to downtown shops and restaurants
- APD transportation